Tuesday 15 January 2008

My love of the south west

Every now and again I get this itchy feet feeling and need to get away down south, yallingup is my heaven.

That feeling is back and while I'm on holidays with nothing much planned for this week other than having a real unwind & decompress I feel I need to do something and am pondering the thought of going away for a few days...

Looking back at pictures from my last trip is sealing the deal - now to see if I can make it happen


Moody Yallingup, the waves kept crashing in, almost roaring, aaaaah love it


Crystal waters at Dunsborough

Standing on the edge near sugarloaf, this pic makes me want to breathe in and smell that fresh air coming off the ocean. I don't know why but I feel free just looking at it.

I love the sun peaking through the sky and lighting the water on the horizon.

This evening I was sitting alone on the rocks at Yallingup while a storm rolled in, just taking it all in. Not sure if you can see it on this small pic but the waves felt like they were going to crash right over me - it was surreal. We just don't get this kind of atmosphere up in Perth.
A misty morning walk on the beach, so fresh.
This was a pano I made of Yallingup, it is actually 12 photos stitched together and is a few metres long.


No comments: