Monday 14 January 2008

a magical wedding

Saturday 12th January.. my sis is married! It was the most amazing wedding - getting ready, the ceremony, the reception and everything in between was perfectly planned and just so elegant, I felt really lucky to be a part of her special day. Here are some snapshots taken by various people on the day - I can't wait to see the professional pics! Congratulations Chris & Karen! xx

Dad and his beautiful daughter heading to the ceremony in the limo


Bridesmaids, at Mums house before the wedding


How stunning is her dress! Donna Tobin you are brilliant



Michael & I outside the church after the ceremony


Karen & Chris arrive to our photo location on the old fire truck - the kids had a ball!!

Bridal Party & the truck

I give Karen a quick touch up
Karen, me & Tanya - I just love the lighting in this photo!

No comments: